Pathway to Fundraising Excellence - Fundraising Strategy and Planning is now open for registrations - gain CFRE educational credits
30-31 January 2019 -$850 + GST. contact us to discuss fees for two or more participants from the same organisation
Time 9am to 4pm
Venue, CQ Hotels
Registrations Now Open
Enrol in Pathway to Fundraising Excellence - Fundraising Strategy and Planning
30- 31 January 2019
and you will benefit from :
- a uniquely New Zealand based fundraising training course
- provides CFRE education points[
- a pathway to CFRE, points towards initial certification or re-certification
- a professional development opportunity to build collegial networks with like-minded colleagues
- an opportunity for fresh thinking about your fundraising practices
- genuine learning with local case studies
- upskilling to learn how to use a fundraising strategy to develop a fundraising plan.
A new course for fundraisers, Pathway to Fundraising Excellence, is open for registrations. The course objectives include achieving a sustainable fundraising plan for your organisation, and advancing your career in fundraising.
Pathway to Fundraising Excellence is a locally-designed sector training course, and a forerunner and pathway to the internationally recognised qualification CFRE (which requires the completion of a certain number of educational credits for achievement).
This two day workshop is being offered by Foresee Communications Ltd, a leading fundraising training organisation with 25 years experience in training all levels of fundraisers, in all types of fundraising. The learnign syle is face-to-face workshops will allow time for networking, sharing and questioning.
Course Designer and presenter
Lead presenter and director of Foresee Communications, Heather Newell, MComms, CFRE, FFINZ, has been associated with the delivery and assessment of professional fundraising courses (including the New Zealandising of courses originally written for the Australian market) for the last four years. Heather has now designed this specific course for the New Zealand environment with up to date, relevant, case studies; local resources; and best practice international references.
Pathway to Fundraising Excellence - Strategy and Planning - has been expressly designed for the New Zealand context with a focus on:
- The ethics, philosophy and purpose of sustainable fundraising
- Setting a fundraising strategy for board approval
- Creating a fundraising plan to match strategy
- How to put fundraising onto the board agenda by focusing on strategy
- Creating a fundraising plan
- The elements and tools of a fundraising plan
- Evaluating and reporting fundraising activities
- Management of a fundraising team
Who should attend?
Alumni from this two day workshop will have confidence to manage a wide variety of fundraising tools to build relationships with loyal donors and develop strategies for their charity organisations. The workshops will be suitable for fundraisers wishing to develop their career path through to marketing and communication leaders and managers and CEOs. Senior fundraisers will cement their existing knowledge with new case studies, prepare themselves for the CFRE accreditation, develop fresh thinking about their fundraising strategies and network with like-minded colleagues.
Attendance by more than one person from each organisation would be beneficial. Special rates are available if two or more attendees register from the same organisation. Contact us to discuss.