Fundraising - Training, Coaching and Mentoring - the New Zealand experts
Welcome to Foresee Communications, the experts in fundraising and charity partnerships. Providing training, coaching, mentoring to help you raise more money to save the world. If you want to raise the most money possible for your cause, then we can help you to identify the possible sources of income, how to raise more money, find new donors and build lasting relationships with like minded people.
Talk to us about how to be more efficient about your fundraising, how to quickly learn more about what works in fundraising, hear about ideas that can make your fundraising sustainable, and who is interested in your work. We have resources, experiences, case studies and practical examples to share with you. Enrol in our professional development and training programme. Contact us now for an obligation free discussion of your needs on 04 5280742.
A new course for fundraisers, Pathway to Fundraising Excellence, is open for registrations. The course objectives include achieving a sustainable fundraising plan for your organisation, and advancing your career in fundraising. The first intake for 2018/19 is offered in Wellington for 1-2 November (part one) and 30-31 January 2019 (part two).
Pathway to Fundraising Excellence is a locally-designed sector training course, and a forerunner and pathway to the internationally recognised and essential fundraising qualification - CFRE
The two part, four day workshop is being offered by Foresee Communications Ltd, a leading fundraising training organisation with 25 years experience in training all levels of fundraisers, in all types of fundraising. Each of the two day, face-to-face workshops will allow time for networking, sharing and questioning.
Enrol in Pathway to Fundraising Excellence
1-2 November 2018 (Part one) and 30- 31 January 2019 (Part two) , early bird registration for each part one $850 + GST (inc workbook, 2 day catering and 14 CFRE education points) and part two $850+ GST (inc workbook, 2 day catering and 14 CFRE education points).
You will benefit from :
- a uniquely New Zealand based fundraising training course
- provides CFRE education points
- a pathway to CFRE, initial certification and/or recertification
- a professional development opportunity to build collegial networks with like minded colleagues
- an opportunity for fresh thinking about your fundraising practices
- genuine learning with local case studies
- upskilling to learn how to raise sustainable philanthropic income
Pathway to Fundraising Excellence has been expressly designed for the New Zealand context with a focus on:
- The ethics, philosophy and purpose of sustainable fundraising
- Relevant legislative issues regarding fundraising
- Relationship fundraising put into practice
- The role of boards, management, staff and volunteers in fundraising
- Creating a fundraising plan
- The elements and tools of a fundraising plan
- Evaluating and reporting fundraising activities
- Management of a fundraising team
Who should attend?
On completing the two, two-day workshops, alumni will have confidence to manage a wide variety of fundraising tools to build relationships with loyal donors and develop strategies for their charity organisations. The workshops will be suitable for entry level fundraisers wishing to develop their career path through to marketing and communication executives wishing to understand more about fundraising theory, tools and techniques. Senior fundraisers will cement their existing knowledge with new case studies, prepare themselves for the CFRE accreditation, develop fresh thinking about their fundraising strategies and network with like-minded colleagues.
Wellington, part one – 1-2 November, 2018, eligible for 14 CFRE education points (if all attending all sessions)
Wellington, part two – 30-31 January, 2019 (eligible for 14 CFRE education points (if attending all sessions)