Fundraising - Training, Coaching and Mentoring - the New Zealand experts
Welcome to Foresee Communications, the experts in fundraising and charity-business relationships. We promote the "gentle art of fundraising".
Providing training, coaching, mentoring to help you find the resources so you can save the world. If you want to raise the most money possible for your cause, then we can help you to identify the possible sources of income, how to raise more money, find new donors and build lasting relationships with like-minded people.
Talk to us about how to be more efficient about your fundraising, how to quickly learn more about what works in fundraising, hear about ideas that can make your fundraising sustainable, and who is interested in your work. We have resources, experiences, case studies and practical examples to share with you. Enrol in our professional development and training programme. For us, fundraising is a gentle art, and it's not necessarily about the money, "it's the important work that needs to be achieved". Contact us now for an obligation free discussion of your needs on 04 5280742.
Part Two of a new course for fundraisers, Pathway to Fundraising Excellence, - Fundraising Strategy and Planning, is open for registrations in Wellington.
Part two objectives are to
- Create a fundraising strategy which matches your organisational objectives or outcomes
- Translate your chosen fundraising strategy into a fundraising action plan
- advance your career in fundraising.
Pathway to Fundraising Excellence is a locally-designed sector training course, and a forerunner and pathway to the internationally recognised and essential fundraising qualification - CFRE
The two part, four day workshop is being offered by Foresee Communications Ltd, a leading fundraising training organisation with 25 years experience in training all levels of fundraisers, in all types of fundraising. Each of the two day, face-to-face workshops will allow time for networking, sharing and questioning. "Learn how an understanding of the theory will help you to grow a fundraising culture in your organisation"
Enrol in Pathway to Fundraising Excellence, Strategy and Planning
Enrol in strategy and planning, 30- 31 January 2019, Wellington! Early bird registration is $850 + GST (inc workbook, 2 day catering and 14 CFRE education points)
Registrations for Auckland open soon. Diary dates 18-19 March 2019 for part one and late April 2019 for part two.
You will benefit from :
- a uniquely New Zealand based fundraising training course
- approved CFRE education points
- a pathway to CFRE, initial certification and/or recertification
- a professional development opportunity to build collegial networks with like minded colleagues
- an opportunity for fresh thinking about your fundraising practices
- genuine learning with local case studies
- upskilling to learn how to raise sustainable philanthropic income
Pathway to Fundraising Excellence has been expressly designed for the New Zealand context with a focus on:
- The ethics, philosophy and purpose of sustainable fundraising
- Relevant legislative issues regarding fundraising
- Relationship fundraising put into practice
- The role of boards, management, staff and volunteers in fundraising
- Creating a fundraising plan
- The elements and tools of a fundraising plan
- Evaluating and reporting fundraising activities
- Management of a fundraising team
Who should attend?
On completing the two, two-day workshops, alumni will have confidence to manage a wide variety of fundraising tools to build relationships with loyal donors and develop strategies for their charity organisations. The workshops will be suitable for entry level fundraisers wishing to develop their career path through to marketing and communication executives wishing to understand more about fundraising theory, tools and techniques. Senior fundraisers will cement their existing knowledge with new case studies, prepare themselves for the CFRE accreditation, develop fresh thinking about their fundraising strategies and network with like-minded colleagues.
In particular we recommend that the fundraiser consider bringing their CEO or a board member to learn the philosophy and theory behind fundraising, and to learn how to instigate a fundraising culture into the organisation.
Reviews: All participants at day one increased their confidence in fundraising. "Content is comprehensive and excellent", "the course was an eye opener for me", "got a ton more ideas", "made me realise how little I actually knew about fundraising"
To enrol for Wellington, part two – 30-31 January, 2019 (eligible for 14 CFRE education points (if attending all sessions)